SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our orders are sent with care and love via USPS or UPS mail from Miami, FL.
We process orders for shipping Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Standard Service shipping requested orders received on weekdays after 12 pm EST, on weekends or holidays will begin processing the next business day. Shipping times may vary due to the availability of our merchandise and credit card authorization. A shipment confirmation will be sent to you (with a tracking number, if applicable). We offer free standard shipping on orders over $350 to US customers.
Currently, we do not offer international shipping. But if you are in love with a piece, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you a quote. Please note that you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your order depending on the country in which you reside. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. You may contact your customs office for additional information.
Atelier.boutique is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. If your package has been lost or damaged, please email email@example.com and we can help you get in contact with USPS to file a claim.
We want you to love your items, but if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within the next five (5) business days for exchange or store credit ONLY.
Items must meet the conditions below:
- Returned items must have all original tags attached
- Returned items must not be worn, damaged, altered, or washed
- Footwear must not be worn, scuffed, or marked
- The items must include the original packaging intact: shoe box, dust bag, jewelry box, and/or bags
- All Sale items are Final Sale and cannot be refunded for store credit or exchanged
- No returns will be accepted for all underwear, swimwear, and jewelry
Please Send Returns To:
7229 SW 57TH COURT
SOUTH MIAMI, FL 33143
- Styling sessions in store 15% of the sale ( excluding taxes )
- Sale items are excluded depending on sale amount (5%-10%)
- Referral fee % will be shared with sales representative on the day of of the sale
- Clients picking up pre selected items in store without stylist 10% unless client asks for discount
- $85.00/HR fee styling in store for the stylist unless there is a sale
- Merchandise from other stores might be considered for the session unless it's a similar brand to any of the ones carried at the establishment
- If items are purchased by the stylist he/she will receive the % as a discount
- If items are paid for the client then the amount will be accumulated for the stylist until the end of the month
- He/She will have the opportunity to exchange for merchandise
- Garments are not given for any reason for photo sessions upon consignment
- A deposit must be left along with a CC on file if garments have been provided for a photo session or styling event
- There is a max of 3-5 pieces, depending on which outfits are to be worn
- The establishment can choose pieces that are able to be worn... no new arrivals, jewelry, or delicate pieces
- Collaboration between influencer/blogger and establishment will be personal and terms will be negotiated beforehand
- Photos, Posts, and Instagram stories are welcomed as long as the entity name is used properly and no misrepresentation occurs.
Atelier.boutique collects customer information in an effort to improve our customer's shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services, and promotions. We collect information such as your name, e-mail and postal address that you provide to us when you place an order, when you save your information with us or when you participate in a promotion or survey.
Atelier.boutique may use your information collected online to process and fulfill your order.
We also collect e-mail addresses at various locations within the site including when you order from the site so that we can send you any necessary e-mail messages related to your order - such as an order confirmation notice.
We also monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our website design and the products and services we offer. Atelier.boutique recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are registering your details in order to join the site, signing up for a newsletter, or when purchasing and/or registering products or services. Personal information collected by this website can include your name, email address, password, country or location, but may also include other information.
This website also collects certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring website addresses.
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of this website.
This website also collects information about which pages you visit. This site visitation data is identified only by your IP address, and it is never linked with personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs
- To deliver services that you request or purchase
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services, if you so request
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate
We occasionally hire other people to provide limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We will not sell, rent, lease, divulge or pass on your personal information to any third parties whosoever, for any reason whatsoever, except as stated in the following paragraph. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
This website may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on this website
- Protect and defend the rights or property of this website
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of this website's products or services, or members of the public
Your information may be stored and processed in any location or country in which this website or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If and when you register, or otherwise give us personal information, this website will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Registering also allows you to tell us how or whether you want us to communicate with you. After registering, you can modify the details we hold on record for you and establish your preferences. There, you can decide what information you want to receive. We may send out periodic emails informing you of news or technical issues related to a product or service you requested or confirming you requested a product or service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current.
If you register on this website you will be able to review and edit your personal information by clicking on the link in the email we send you and following the instructions. When you are editing your personal information, you will be able to:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us
- Tell us whether you want us to send you news and/or updates
- Subscribe, or cancel subscriptions, to newsletters about our services and products
Some services offered on this website may collect information that is not accessible via the link in the email we send you. However, in such cases, you can access your personal information by contacting us as described at the bottom of this statement, or through alternative means of access described by the service.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
When someone visits this website, a cookie may be placed on the customer’s machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or read if the customer has visited the site previously.
This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a web page. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about website usage.
In order to access protected areas of the website, your web browser will have to accept temporary (or session) cookies. These remain on your computer for the duration of your visit and are removed when you close your browser. You do not need to choose to have your browser accept permanent cookies from this website.
ENFORCEMENT OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last modified” date at the top of this statement. For material changes to this statement, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the website.
We welcome your comments regarding this privacy statement please contact us using any of the details on the contact page.
Questions ? Please email email@example.com